Want all the benefits of green juicing or superfoods without the cost and effort? Empower your body and mind with David Kirsch’s Super Charged Greens Blend–a green drink powder with a natural vitamin supplement rich in fiber, probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes and antioxidants derived from high alkaline vegetables, fruits, grasses and grains. Each serving of Super Charged Greens Blend- delivers 500% daily value of immune-boosting Vitamin E from more than 20 super-antioxidant sources including 8 types of algae, flaxseed, acerola berry, bee pollen and milk thistle, making this the supplement of choice for health and beauty. Available in a fantastic berry flavor, greens never tasted so good!
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
1 Order, Subscription
HOW TO USE
For a healthy start to your day, mix Super Charged Greens Blend® with David’s Protein Plus for a detoxing breakfast shake, or drink with water.
The shake will help you sneak in loads of fruits, veggies, fiber and protein and it’s free of sugar!
To upgrade your wellness regimen, David recommends:
What does it taste like?
Its all-natural berry flavor is sweetened with Stevia.
For a great way to start the morning or for that afternoon pick-me-up, mix in with our vanilla shakes!
What’s in it?
This natural formula of nutrient-dense vegetables and fruits feeds your body and boosts both your immune system and your energy thanks to the following ingredients:
- Probiotics — the “good” bacteria to fight the bad bacteria and to boost your immune system AND Prebiotics — food for the good bacteria.
- Enzymes to detox, deliver nutrients, strengthen the immune system and feed the brain.
- Antioxidants like green tea, milk thistle, acerola berry, and grape seed to fight free radicals and provide circulatory support.
Additionally, it includes two of the world’s great “super foods.”
- 1,500 mg. of spirulina — rich in protein and beta-carotene, this nutrient-dense algae promotes healthy skin and eyes.
- 150 grams of bee pollen, a natural energizer and one of the world’s healthiest and most powerful “super foods.” Scientists say that 35 grams of bee pollen daily contain all the nutrients needed by the human body to sustain life.
- It is high in protein, minerals and vitamins that rejuvenate. Along with green tea, this is a natural metabolic booster.
- Significant amount of vitamin E (5x RDA) and B6
- Special Herbal Diuretic Blend – antibacterial/antimicrobial/antiseptics to flush out toxins and reduce water retention.
Who needs it and why?
- Anyone who feels like they do not get enough fruits and vegetables in their diet.
- Anyone trying to build a stronger immune system and prevent illness.
- People who are recuperating from illness (bee pollen is particularly good for this).
Why do I need Probiotics and Prebiotics?
Probiotics are products containing helpful bacteria that normally inhabit the human digestive tract. In the intestinal tract, these beneficial microbes help complete the digestive process, and some actually produce vitamins. There’s even evidence that without them the immune system can’t work properly, lessening resistance to infection. Examples of reported health benefits due to probiotics include a positive effect on digestion, rotavirus diarrhea, antibiotic-associated diarrhea, traveler’s diarrhea, constipation, vaginal infections and atopic eczema. Probiotics have also shown to be effective in other areas– for example, they have an ability to decrease the risk of colon tumors, to lower the level of cholesterol and to boost the immune system. Prebiotics are a food source for probiotics to grow and flourish. They cannot be absorbed or broken down by the body and therefore serve as a great food source for the bifidobacteria in particular.
“I use David Kirsch’s Super Charged Greens® on a daily basis. It’s my post-workout reward. It’s the best!!” KATE UPTON