The best drink to curb cravings
- Mood-boosting Vitamin B6
- Curbs cravings and keeps the metabolism burning
- Helps better manage stress
- GABA: neurotransmitter for helping us relax
- Sugar Free
- Mental Focus
- Appetite Suppressing
- Gluten Free
Consider David Kirsch’s Calming Bubbles- your therapy for those days when your crazy busy schedule leaves you feeling frenzied, unfocused, or ready to inhale a bag of cookies or chips. We find it to be one of the best stress relief drinks after a long day. Anxiety can increase levels of the stress hormone cortisol, triggering cravings that often add extra layers to the tummy and cause one to feel fatigued or blue. Calming Bubbles- contains natural calming agents that help you better manage stress and its negative effects. 1 Box = 14 packets
- GABA (or gamma-aminobutyric acid): neurotransmitter for helping us relax
- L-Theanine amino acid from tea plants that calms the brain
- Mood-boosting Vitamin B6: essential to the production of serotonin
- Chromium Picolinate to curb cravings and keep the metabolism burning
M-F 9AM - 5PM EST
Most of us to turn to sugar, carbs, caffeine or alcohol when we feel under pressure. Consider Calming Bubbles® your replacement! Not only will this delicious effervescent beverage help you unwind, but it will also calm cravings. You won’t need sugar, carbs or alcohol to feel in control.
Drink 1 in the evening to unwind. Shake or stir with water (do not mix with alcohol.)
David also recommends his fat-burning Thermo Bubbles® — an excellent replacement for coffee, it will also help with curbing appetite.
For more help with diet and lifestyle, check out David’s first book, “Sound Mind Sound Body.” It will transform your life!
Calming Bubbles® helps to:
- Relieve feelings of stress
- Relax you without making you feel lethargic
- Boost modd, focus and memory
- Curb appetite and emotional eating
What’s in it?
- GABA (or gamma-aminobutyric acid) – the brain’s most important inhibitory neurotransmitter for helping us relax;
- L-Theanine amino acid from tea plants that calms the brain;
- 5-HTP, the serotonin-elevating amino acid found in PM Appetite Suppressant
- Mood-boosting Vitamin B6, essential to the production of serotonin;
- Chromium Picolinate to curb cravings and keep the metabolism burning;
- Adaptogens that may be drained by high anxiety including: Astragalus, Ashwagandha root and rhodiola rosea root.
How does anxiety affect my body?
Anxiety can increase the level of the stress hormone cortisol, triggering cravings that often add extra
layers to the tummy and cause one to feel fatigued or “blue.”
Who needs it and why?
Anyone who feels overwhelmed, frenzied, unfocused, or ready to inhale a bag of cookies or chips!
Why is it good for me?
Unnecessary stress is detrimental to one’s mind, body, and overall health. It can lead to anxiety, depression, and weight-gain. With 100% natural ingredients, this One Of A Kind blend of vitamins and amino acids will help you de-stress and overcome your day’s challenges.
How much do I take and when?
Add one packet to 16-20 fl. oz of water and drink whenever you are feeling stressed.
What do I pair it with?
Try pairing Calming Bubbles® with Muscle Restore® for mental and physical restoration.
“Calming Bubbles – we’ll drink to that!” Selected for the O List
“I love the calming bubbles, when I am having a stressful day they really help.” – Andrea K.