If you’re not rocking the “crop top” belly, than I suggest doing the following express workout.
You will do 15 – 20 repetitions of each exercise (if you’ve got more in the tank at 15, then push it to 20).
Take a 2 – 3 minute at the end of the circuit, make sure to stay hydrated and repeat the circuit one or two more times.
Are you ready to GET KIRSCHED?®
- STABILITY BALL KNEE TUCKS (FORWARD AND TO THE SIDE)
- STABILITY BALL PIKES
- LYING OBLIQUE CRUNCHES
- STABILITY BALL HANDOFFS
- SIDE PLANK WITH OBLIQUE CRUNCHES
STABILITY BALL KNEE TUCKS (Forward & to the Side)
1) Drape yourself face down over a stability ball with hands on the floor.
2) Walk your hands forward until you’re in plank position with just your toes on the ball. Arms should be straight and aligned with your shoulders, back flat, abs tight and legs together.
3) Bend your knees, bringing them toward your chest, pulling your belly in toward your spine.
4) Extend your legs to roll the ball back to the starting position, keeping your abs tight the entire time.
5) Repeat 10 times.
STABILITY BALL PIKES
1) Get into perfect pushup position with the ball of your feet on the stability ball. Raise your hips toward the ceiling as you bring the ball towards your hands. Keep your abs tight, your legs straight, and your balance should follow.
2) Once you’re in a pike – or a “V” position, lower your torso down. Exhale, extend your elbows and return to the upward pike position. Repeat.
LYING OBLIQUE CRUNCHES
1) Lie flat on your back. Place one hand behind your head while crossing the opposite ankle over the opposite knee.
2) Fix your gaze on the ceiling and bring your elbow towards the raised knee.
3) Return slowly to start position.
STABILITY BALL HANDOFFS
1) Lie flat on your back, gripping your stability ball on both sides.
2) Reach your arms and your legs straight up simultaneously.
3) Pass the ball from your hands to your legs.
4) Lower your legs and arms simultaneously. Now reverse it!
1) Place your hands on the floor, shoulder-width apart and positioned directly beneath your shoulders.
2) Keep your body straight. Resist the urge to stick your butt in the air!
3) HOLD! Start with 15 seconds at a time, and work your way up to a full minute.
SIDE PLANK WITH OBLIQUE CRUNCHES
1) With your top hand placed on the side of your head, get into a side plank.
2) Rotate your top elbow down towards the mat engaging the obliques.
3) 15 reps.