What’s in it?
Vitamin/Mineral Powder "Super Juice" is your daily vitamin PLUS. This delicious, sugar-free beverage is loaded with essential vitamins and minerals, and filled with superior natural source nutrients.
More than a multivitamin:
• More Vitamin C than a multivitamin -- 5 x RDA - from acerola berries
• More Thiamin, B6, B12 and Riboflavin than a multivitamin
• More Zinc to boost immunity and lower resting metabolic rate
Plus, superior source nutrients:
• Spirulina, A micro-algae rich in energizing, oxygenating chlorophyll rich green foods and
trace minerals, and one of the world’s great “super foods.”
• Medicinal herbs to boost immunity such as Ginseng, Ginger, Aloe Vera, Licorice
• Coenzyme CoQ10 Electrolyte antioxidants to help slow aging and age-related diseases
• Catechins from green tea to protect the body and fight free radicals.
• Echinacea for the immune system
• Powerful plant polyphenol antioxidants
What is the source of caffeine in Super Juice?
Green tea. Extensive research shows that green tea is a healthier source of caffeine. It is rich in antioxidants and studies show that it reduces several types of cancers in men and women. It lowers total cholesterol and improves the ratio of HDL “good” cholesterol to LDL “bad” cholesterol. Vitamin/Mineral Powder also comes in a decaffeinated version.
Who needs it and why?
Everyone will benefit from this longevity and wellness booster. David’s Vitamin/Mineral Powder, created for his clients as an alternative to taking a daily multi-vitamin pill, is a powerful wellness booster. If you’ve stepped up your diet and exercise routine, you need to replenish your body with the nutrients it needs to thrive.
How much do I take and when?
David suggests drinking 1 to 3 Vitamin/Mineral Powder drinks per day to be consumed throughout the morning and afternoon.