Super Charged Greens Blend®
What's in it?
This natural formula of nutrient-dense vegetables and fruits feeds your body and boosts both your immune system and your energy, thanks to the following ingredients:
• Probiotics -- the "good" bacteria to fight the bad bacteria and to boost your
immune system AND Prebiotics -- food for the good bacteria.
• Enzymes to detox, deliver nutrients, strengthen the immune system and feed
• Antioxidants like green tea, milk thistle, acerola berry, and grape seed to
fight free radicals and provide circulatory support.
Additionally, it includes two of the world's great "super foods."
• 1,500 mg. of spirulina -- rich in protein and beta-carotene, this nutrient-dense
algae promotes healthy skin and eyes.
• 150 grams of bee pollen, a natural energizer and one of the world's healthiest
and most powerful "super foods." Scientists say that 35 grams of bee pollen
daily contain all the nutrients needed by the human body to sustain life.
It is high in protein, minerals and vitamins that rejuvenates. Along with green tea,
this is a natural metabolic booster.
• Significant amount of vitamin E (5x RDA) and B6
• Special Herbal Diuretic Blend - antibacterial/antimicrobial/antiseptics to flush
out toxins and reduce water retention.
Who needs it and why?
• Anyone who feels like they do not get enough fruits and vegetables in their diet.
• Anyone trying to build a stronger immune system and prevent illness.
• People who are recuperating from illness (bee pollen is particularly good for this).
Why is it good for me?
With its superior immune-boosting qualities, Super Charged Greens Blend® is a drink of prevention with all the benefits of green foods, fruits and vegetables to prevent against illness and to support overall wellness.
Why do I need Probiotics and Prebiotics?
Probiotics are products containing helpful bacteria that normally inhabit the human digestive tract. In the intestinal tract, these beneficial microbes help complete the digestive process, and some actually produce vitamins. There's even evidence that without them the immune system can't work properly, lessening resistance to infection. Examples of reported health benefits due to probiotics include a positive effect on digestion, rotavirus diarrhea, antibiotic-associated diarrhea, traveler's diarrhea, constipation, vaginal infections and atopic eczema. Probiotics have also shown to be effective in other areas-- for example, they have an ability to decrease the risk of colon tumors, to lower the level of cholesterol and to boost the immune system. Prebiotics are a food source for probiotics to grow and flourish. They cannot be absorbed or broken down by the body and therefore serve as a great food source for the bifidobacteria in particular.
How much do I take and when?
David recommends drinking 1 to 2 packets daily.
Anything else I need to know?
Its all-natural berry flavor is sweetened with Stevia.
For a great way to start the morning or for that afternoon pick-me-up, mix in with our vanilla shakes!